Pennsylvania’s nuclear energy industry provides millions of families and businesses with safe, reliable and carbon-free electricity.
Nuclear Powers Pennsylvania is a statewide coalition that works to educate all Pennsylvanians about the economic and environmental benefits of nuclear energy and the industry’s positive impact on local communities throughout the Keystone State.
Contact Nuclear Powers Pennsylvania:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (717) 554-8614
- Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- Beaver County Corporation for Economic Development
- Boilermakers Local 13
- Center for Advanced Nuclear Manufacturing
- Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia
- Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry
- Columbia Montour Chamber of Commerce
- CONCO Services Corporation
- Consumer Energy Alliance Mid-Atlantic Chapter
- Exelon Corporation
- FirstEnergy Corp.
- GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy
- Global Nuclear Fuel
- Greater DuBois Chamber of Commerce & Economic Development
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Allied Workers Local 23
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) District 3 (NY, PA, NJ, DE)
- Keystone Mountain Lakes Regional Council of Carpenters
- Maxeta Technologies
- National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter
- Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters
- Nuclear Energy Institute
- Nuclear Matters
- Pennsylvania Rural Electric Association
- PhiVtech Solutions
- Pennsylvania State Association of Township Supervisors
- Precision Custom Components
- Punxsutawney Area Chamber of Commerce
- Steamfitters Local Union 420
- Talen Energy
- TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce
- United Government Security Officers of America, Local #18
- United Way of Beaver County
- Utility Workers Union of America
- Western Pennsylvania Chapter, National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
- Westinghouse Electric Company
Interested in Joining Nuclear Powers Pennsylvania?
We’re building a broad-based coalition of business, consumer, industry, labor, environmental, academic and economic groups to support our statewide effort. Our members are companies and individuals who are directly affected by the positive impacts of nuclear energy in Pennsylvania – groups relying on the industry for jobs and a sense of community.
If your organization is interested in joining the coalition, please reach out to [email protected] to learn more.
We hope you’ll consider joining us in spreading the word about this important issue.